Saturday 27 August 2016

First snowfall of the year

As I stepped outside my office. I saw nature at its best as snowflakes touches the ground and disappears like magic and another one takes its place. When I saw something so beautiful disappears and it is lost forever , deep inside  I felt disheartened and disappointed but that is life. everything comes to an end and life goes on.
In minutes my hometown was covered in snow. As I started walking home freezing wind hit me. like a cold lover who is here to hug me for the last time. I wanted to hold on but I could not bear the pain. So I continued walking.
My dad could not pick me up as he was stuck in the jam. so I decided to walk home alone. It was late and streets were covered with snow on my way .I saw a girl walking home scared she looked and a bit insecure I could relate so I just smiled at her (kind of smile saying I am on the page) then we exchanged some words and we started walking in silence.

As moon took over the sun, we admired the view. How mountains sparkle like diamonds. Like everyone was sound asleep in a white blanket.
Everything was silent and calm. So when I reached home I had this feeling What is the fuss about?  Someday like a snowflakes we will disappear too
So let’s just accept our self the way
we are and do what we got to do.

Maybe we are beautiful to someone else too.

1 comment: