Sunday 24 July 2016

To my forever

Hey

I hope you are well and happy . I am doing good too .
I have been thinking about all kind of stuff these days .
Serious stuff you see . sometimes I wonder is there someone for me too ?
Someone who actually fits ? Someone I can call my soulmate . 
I hope you are there somewhere not only in my head but in real life too .
I am tired of looking for you in people I meet.
So now I have stopped  looking but I believe you are somewhere looking for me too.
So there are things. I want you to know .
I have plans for us . yes I am that girl who will drag you to places just to watch sun rise and set .

I hope you like dogs because i want to raise one someday and three of us can go for long walks. 
If you are afraid of dogs. I'll train him to like you.
I have solutions for everything. You will be proud of your girl.
I wish we meet soon because I have already started planing my house.
which can be  ours someday and I would love your views .
I cant wait to hear you say that’s my girl she is the architect of our house .

I would like to be your best friend the one you play with, party with, the one who will stand by you . we will be a team a really good one. .
Only thing I ever want from you is your naked soul and to never give up on us  .
Rest we will figure it out
Yes I am a very romantic person so I am going to bake for you  and send you gifts and do all kinds of stuff I have planned for people I did date but never got the chance to do because they were not you ( soulmate or same kind of crazy or whatever they call it  )
 .  
But I believe in solitude too.  so I hope its cool with you if I decide to go somewhere alone or with my friends. .
You can do that too. 
If you are my soulmate I am sure you have a passion of your own and we will chase our dreams. 
I just cant wait to grow old with you . I have so much to tell you. 
But i will wait because you are my forever and this is not the only thing i ll write for you.. 

1 comment: