Friday 23 May 2014

what should i do ?


I am 18 and till now I have  learnt a lot of things.
 I learnt I have never been in love because today I feel like I have an empty heart with no feelings of love inside.
I don’t say I don’t feel anything for anyone its true I have some feelings for someone but I don’t think that’s love because I have a firm control over them so one thing is sure in my whole teenage I have never been 100% in love but yeah there were times I felt like this is it. He is the one for me. But the fact is I was never 100% sure and that’s what they call teenage love. Sad but true teenage is all about being 95% sure

SO what do I do ? should I just go out and be with him ?
Or should I  just let things be ?
May be I should take my time to be sure about what I really want to be

What should I do ?

 

2 comments: